If you have a plumbing issue at your commercial property, you know that It isn't easy to find the right contractor for your specific project.
Estimates can vary substantially and it is important to remember that all commercial plumbers don't have the same abilities and experience.
Here are three things to keep in mind when making a decision.
1. Is the company qualified?
- How long have they been in business?
- Are they licensed and insured?
- Are the plumbers experienced?
2. Can they supply references? Ask for references for projects that are similar to yours. Contact the references and ask the following:
- Was the original estimate similar to the final price?
- What was the quality of the services
At Ohio Plumbing & Boiler, our plumbers are fully licensed and bonded and have over 20 years of experience working on commercial plumbing projects. Our plumbers are trained to handle the wide range of plumbing issues that arise in commercial buildings and we offer 24-hour emergency plumbing services.
Our commercial plumbing services include:
- Backflow Repair, Testing and Certification
- Gas Line Installation and Testing
- Retrofit Services
- Installation of New Fixtures
- Repair of Existing Fixtures
- Sewage Lift Station Pump Repair/Replacement
- Boiler and Steam System Installation
- Fire Hydrant System Installation
- Water Service Line Repair
- Sewer Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Video Inspections
- Water Heater Repair & Replacement